- by foxnews
- 22 Feb 2026
Maj. Blaine McGraw, previously assigned to Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center at Fort Hood and earlier to Tripler Army Medical Center in Hawaii, was suspended Oct. 17 after a patient reported discovering photos taken during a sensitive exam. Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) agents opened a case the same day.
Attorneys representing the women say the misconduct stretches back years and that several of the patterns described by Fort Hood patients mirror what women reported at Tripler. They argue the Army's public statements have revealed little and seemed designed more to limit institutional exposure than to support affected patients.
"These women trusted the uniform," attorney Andrew Cobos told Fox News Digital. "And they're telling us the Army repeatedly ignored them."
Cobos said several of his clients described the outreach as "cold and confusing" and said they received little guidance from the Army's call center beyond general contact information for CID or the hospital. Some women reported long wait times, calls rolled over to unrelated departments or staff who were unfamiliar with the case.
"One of our clients left a CID interview in tears after seeing photos of her own body," Cobos said. "Nobody walked her to a counselor. Nobody asked if she was safe."
The Army has said little publicly beyond confirming that McGraw was removed from patient care the day the report was made and that "additional administrative measures" were taken. Officials have not said whether any concerns were raised before Oct. 17, whether other patients previously complained or whether any internal reviews flagged issues before the investigation began.
Cobos filed suit Nov. 10 in Bell County, alleging McGraw recorded patients without consent and performed unnecessary or inappropriate exams. More lawsuits may follow, including potential claims against the Department of the Army.
"These women aren't just alleging misconduct," Cobos said. "They're describing an entire system that failed them at every level - from reporting to oversight to accountability."
Cobos said his firm continues to receive calls daily at his firm from former patients.
"This wasn't one bad doctor," he said. "It was an institution that looked the other way. And now it's time for answers."The Army CID could not provide more information to Fox News Digital regarding any incidents predating allegations made at Fort Hood by Jane Doe.
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is one of the busiest airports in the United States. Travel issues have bogged down Logan Airport today. There are currently 259 delays and 4 cancellations. Delays and cancellations are affecting travelers in the city, and the surrounding community, even international travelers. Business and leisure travelers are frustrated and confused with the delays and cancellations. Airport staff have been criticized for the operational issues and they have been working to fix the airport as quickly as they can.
read more